Administering your WLAN Pi can be a challenge to those who are not too comfortable with operating on the Linux command line (CLI). Over time we aim to move more towards GUI-based administration, but in the meantime there will undoubtedly be times when you'll need to roll up your sleeves and execute a few CLI commands.
In this section, we'll provide access to a number of tech notes to provide guidance on how to perform the more common administration tasks you'll need for your WLAN Pi.
- Change the hostname of a WLAN Pi
- Change the Timezone of a WLAN Pi
- Burning a WLAN Pi image on to an SD card
- Updating WLAN Pi packages
- Change the password of the wlanpi user
- Updating software Packages on the WLAN Pi
- Connecting Your WLAN Pi to a Wireless Network